Fish Face Sideshow Originals Designer Collectible Toy
Water you lookin’ at? The Fish Face designer toy by Ian MacDonald is packed to the gills with so much monstrous charm, we just know you’ll be salty if you let this one swim away. Artist Statement: The Monsters pieces were an excit
- Reviews (0)
Water you lookin’ at? The Fish Face designer toy by Ian MacDonald is packed to the gills with so much monstrous charm, we just know you’ll be salty if you let this one swim away. Artist Statement: The Monsters pieces were an exciting opportunity to play with style, shapes, and design that more realistic Sideshow pieces I work on don’t always allow. The fact that they’re a Sideshow Originals property meant I was free to explore, giving the classic monsters a fun, stylized look and feel that I hope sets them apart from other vinyl statues. A big challenge in the process was to keep them all recognizable in their silhouettes so at a glance you could tell who’s who, and we went through lots of iterations before landing on the final four. I’d like to thank [Unruly Project Manager] Erik Scoggan for the opportunity to work on this, and also give credit to Joe Menna for the amazing sculpts! Artist Bio: Ian MacDonald, or “Moose” as he’s known in some circles, was born in eastern Canada in 1988. He’s a graduate of animation, and after having previously worked a brief stint on the My Little Pony television series, now uses his knowledge acquired through that medium to apply to concept design, painting, and art direction for licensed products at Sideshow. When not drawing undead creatures or superheroes, Ian spends his time nerding out to video games, movies, and explaining to people in depth why he doesn’t like cheese.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.