Frankie MOKO! Monster Girls(TM) Polystone Statue
Level52 Studios has partnered with sculptor Kieran McKay and character artist Jordi Navarrete to create a new line of frightfully adorable collectible figurines. Based on classic monsters from pop-culture, the MOKO Monster Girls are limited edition and l
- Reviews (0)
Level52 Studios has partnered with sculptor Kieran McKay and character artist Jordi Navarrete to create a new line of frightfully adorable collectible figurines. Based on classic monsters from pop-culture, the MOKO Monster Girls are limited edition and lovingly crafted to evoke the playful side of everybody’s favorite supernatural fiends. Frankie is the first release of Series One, stands 8.5 inches tall and is composed of cold-cast porcelain. She might look big and scary, but this dedicated athlete just wants to be loved. You can catch Frankie at the gym most days, out-lifting the competition and making friends. Her edition is highly limited, so don’t miss your chance to bring her home!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.