Freya Crescent & Beatrix Final Fantasy Collectible Set
From FINAL FANTASY IX, Freya the Burmecian Dragon Knight and General Beatrix of the Alexandrian army join the BRING ARTS action figure line together in this amazing set. This figure features the striking appearance of Freya, a Burmecian, with her beast-
- Reviews (0)
From FINAL FANTASY IX, Freya the Burmecian Dragon Knight and General Beatrix of the Alexandrian army join the BRING ARTS action figure line together in this amazing set. This figure features the striking appearance of Freya, a Burmecian, with her beast-like qualities and Beatrix’s strong presence and her alluring femininity with an air of dignity. This set comes with abundant accessories, including signature weapons for each character, like the Javelin and Save the Queen, as well as their respective interchangeable hand and head parts. This set allows you to recreate your favorite in-game moments of these strong and beautiful women.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.