Ghostbusters Employee Welcome Kit Ghostbusters Collectible Set
Sideshow and Icon Heroes present the Ghostbusters Employee Welcome Kit from Doctor Collector! Welcome to Ghostbusters Inc., the leading company in research and professional elimination of paranormal entities founded in 1984 by Dr. Peter Venkman, Dr. Egon
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Icon Heroes present the Ghostbusters Employee Welcome Kit from Doctor Collector! Welcome to Ghostbusters Inc., the leading company in research and professional elimination of paranormal entities founded in 1984 by Dr. Peter Venkman, Dr. Egon Spengler, and Dr. Raymond Stantz. The Ghostbusters Employee Welcome Kit contains everything a rookie agent needs to get started in the art of ghost-busting. You’ll become a part of one of the world’s most exclusive companies dedicated to protecting the welfare and safety of the community. When they ask, ‘Who are you gonna call,’ will you be ready to answer?
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.