Ghostbusters Gozer Temple Collectors Edition Ghostbusters Book
‘Who you gonna call?’ This replica of the sculpt of the Gozer Temple doors used in the original Ghostbusters film is based on the actual mold created by special effects legend Richard Edlund and his team at Boss Film Studios. Featuring intricate d
- Reviews (0)
‘Who you gonna call?’ This replica of the sculpt of the Gozer Temple doors used in the original Ghostbusters film is based on the actual mold created by special effects legend Richard Edlund and his team at Boss Film Studios. Featuring intricate details that will thrill Ghostbusters fans, this evocative sculpt can be wall-mounted or displayed upright. The sculpt comes with a copy of the deluxe book Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History, which takes an in-depth look at over three decades of Ghostbusters fun, from the original movies to the animated shows, comics, video games, toys, and other collectibles. Exclusive to this edition are reproductions of three blueprints used on the original Ghostbusters film to construct the miniature version of 55 Central Park West and the streets below it and the Gozer Temple set.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.