Giant Niffler Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald Premium Plush
Our Giant Niffler plush is your chance to own a magical beast hefty enough to make even Hagrid happy. This cute and cuddly thief is the perfect size to completely wrap your arms around and pull in for a most satisfying hug. Enjoy petting the super-soft,
- Reviews (0)
Our Giant Niffler plush is your chance to own a magical beast hefty enough to make even Hagrid happy. This cute and cuddly thief is the perfect size to completely wrap your arms around and pull in for a most satisfying hug. Enjoy petting the super-soft, fluffy fur while you dream of becoming a Magizoologist. But be sure to guard your shiny stuff: This Niffler’s pouch is large enough to stash a slew of loot. The QMX Giant Niffler plush is absolutely enormous at 17 inches tall. He clutches a big golden coin and has a working pouch that’s perfect for holding untold treasures or even a QMX plush baby Niffer! Snag a QMX Giant Niffler plush. Magical hugs await!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.