Good Guys Doll Childs Play Doll
The Officially Licensed One-To-One Scale Child’s Play 2 Chucky Doll is the most screen accurate Child’s Play Product ever produced. Every detail of this doll is made from actual screen-used molds, including the clothing which was replicated u
- Reviews (0)
The Officially Licensed One-To-One Scale Child’s Play 2 Chucky Doll is the most screen accurate Child’s Play Product ever produced. Every detail of this doll is made from actual screen-used molds, including the clothing which was replicated using actual screen-used swatches. The body of the doll is made from POM (Polyoxymethylene) Thermoplastic Connectors surrounded by a soft flexible foam to allow you to pose the Doll anyway you’d like. In addition to maximum flexibility, the POM Frame provides maximum durability as this is the same material used for human hip replacements! Your order comes with the Doll and the actual Good Guys Box made from the screen-used box art. Don’t miss your chance to add the Good Guys Doll to your collection!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.