Grave Tales A Comics Omnibus Court of the Dead Book
“Welcome to Illverness! As your eyes last flutter with life and the end you have both dreamed of and feared confronts you, what would comfort you most?’So begins the dramatic introduction to the Court of the Dead: Grave Tales – A Comics Omnibus by
- Reviews (0)
“Welcome to Illverness! As your eyes last flutter with life and the end you have both dreamed of and feared confronts you, what would comfort you most?’So begins the dramatic introduction to the Court of the Dead: Grave Tales – A Comics Omnibus by none other than Death’s own chronicler-fool, Malavestros. This soft-cover anthology features nine comics that can be read either as standalone or as a continuous story. A unique page of art and a cheeky message from Malavestros introduces each new tale, provides a bridge between stories, and builds the Court of the Dead world. Eight of the nine stories have been released over Court of the Dead social media over the last three years, but none of the comics have ever been collected altogether and printed. The ninth comic is brand new and exclusive to this omnibus. ‘We’ve been making comics for a number of years now, so to finally release them between two covers and put a spotlight on the artists we’ve worked with, as well as the world and characters we created, is really exciting,” says the book’s designer, Sr. Brand Manager Ricky Lovas. ‘In addition to some previously released stories, there is one brand new one as well as a glimpse into the art generation process here at Sideshow.” Grave Tales features six pages of exclusive behind-the scenes content, providing a glimpse into how Sideshow creates comics. From the evolution of artwork from sketches through colors to 3D character concept design, the “making of” content is diverse and gorgeous. “Making comics is one of the most involved yet rewarding forms of storytelling there is,” writes Tom Gilliland, creator of the Court of the Dead, in the introduction to the behind-the-scenes section. The nine comics collected in the Grave Tales omnibus includes a world-famous cast of writers and artists, including Manuel Garcia, Ariel Olivetti, Landry Walker, Corinna Bechko and David Palu
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.