Green Ranger Dragonzord Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Statue
“It’s Morphin’ Time!’When the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers burst onto television screens in 1993, they were five brightly colored heroes led by the valiant Red Ranger, but it wasn’t long before a sixth ranger was introduced. Initially a villain, t
- Reviews (0)
“It’s Morphin’ Time!’When the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers burst onto television screens in 1993, they were five brightly colored heroes led by the valiant Red Ranger, but it wasn’t long before a sixth ranger was introduced. Initially a villain, the Green Ranger stole the show, and his evolution into a hero and eventual leader of the Power Rangers team remains the series most popular storyline. With his dynamic martial arts moves and the incredible Dragonzord at his command, the Green Ranger’s popularity with the fan community soared to a level unmatched to this day. Now, PCS Collectibles is proud to offer a 1:4 scale Green Ranger statue that features a level of detail and precision never before seen in a Power Rangers collectible. This incredible piece was created using a combination of digital and traditional sculpting to create a figure that seems to have leaped right off the television screen!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.