Hambuddha (Celadon) Mighty Jaxx Originals Vinyl Collectible
Some like it fast, some like it slow-cooked. Some like Western-style, some prefer Oriental delights. Food provides salvation, and brings moments of pure-bliss to foodies at least three times a day. Let food be delivered, and let food deliver you from mis
- Reviews (0)
Some like it fast, some like it slow-cooked. Some like Western-style, some prefer Oriental delights. Food provides salvation, and brings moments of pure-bliss to foodies at least three times a day. Let food be delivered, and let food deliver you from misery. So no matter rain or shine, think – what’s your… take-away? Hambuddha graces the earth with his glorious presence once more, in a brand new Celadon colorway. Taking on a minimal and classy appearance, Hambuddha Celadon is inspired by the art of ceramics, the traditional way of serving food in Hambuddha’s home land. A fast-food advocate, he preserves an imperishable burger in his hand. Legend has it that the burger doesn’t rot. Ever. Try it.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.