Han Solo in Carbonite Plaque Star Wars Statue
Sideshow and Regal Robot are proud to present the scaled Han Solo in Carbonite Plaque. This ready to hang wall decor is a great way to bring Star Wars style to your home, office, fan cave or home theater. The approximately 17.5” tall sculpture wa
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Regal Robot are proud to present the scaled Han Solo in Carbonite Plaque. This ready to hang wall decor is a great way to bring Star Wars style to your home, office, fan cave or home theater. The approximately 17.5” tall sculpture was created with both digital and practical technology, using a scan of the original Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back filming prop, the sculpture was then hand-sculpted for reproduction. From there, each casting Han Solo Carbonite Plaque is proudly made in the U.S.A. and hand painted with staining for the classic “lived in look”that Star Wars Collectibles are so well known for. Each comes in a full color box and is fully painted and ready to display, order your Star Wars art today!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.