Harley Quinn DC Comics Premium Format™ Figure
“That’s when everything went ka-blooey!” Sideshow is proud to present the Harley Quinn Premium Format™ Figure. Harley Quinn measures 20” tall atop a derelict funhouse base packed with gunpowder and cra
- Reviews (0)
“That’s when everything went ka-blooey!” Sideshow is proud to present the Harley Quinn Premium Format™ Figure. Harley Quinn measures 20” tall atop a derelict funhouse base packed with gunpowder and crackling explosives. The Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure features two interchangeable portraits, including a masked grinning face wearing a harlequin hood, and an unmasked pouting face with blonde pigtails. This resin figure has an entirely sculpted costume in Harley’s signature red, black, and white style. Harley Quinn is also wearing a stolen Gotham PD utility belt complete with a nightstick, a pair of purple Joker cuffs, tatters from Robin’s cape, and some poison ivy. She holds a massive hammer, detailed with stylized portraits of her darling hyenas Bud and Lou. Put the ‘laughter’ back in ‘slaughter’ and add the Harley Quinn Premium Format™ Figure to your DC collection today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.