Harley Quinn Hardcover Ruled Journal DC Comics Book
Delve deep into the twisted mind of DC Comics’ Harley Quinn with this immersive, in-world journal. After going AWOL from a dangerous mission with the Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn drops the journal in which she has been scribbling down her twisted thought
- Reviews (0)
Delve deep into the twisted mind of DC Comics’ Harley Quinn with this immersive, in-world journal. After going AWOL from a dangerous mission with the Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn drops the journal in which she has been scribbling down her twisted thoughts. That’s where you come in! This ruled journal contains several pages of sketches and notes created by Harley Quinn herself, before giving way to blank ruled pages on which you can jot down your own notes. Atmospheric, engrossing, and designed with an in-universe aesthetic, this journal lets readers feel like part of the Harley Quinn’s world! With sturdy construction and sewn binding, this journal lies flat, and the 192 ruled, acid-free pages of high-quality heavy stock paper take both pen and pencil nicely to invite a flow of inspiration. Includes a ribbon placeholder, elastic closure, and 4.5 x 8–inch back pocket, perfect for holding photographs and mementos.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.