Harley Quinn Silver Coin Note DC Comics Silver Collectible
The spectacular BATMAN™ Villains Coin Note Collection continues with the third release in the collection. This 5g silver coin note features GOTHAM CITY™’s poster girl for chaos, HARLEY QUINN™. The innovative design combines both c
- Reviews (0)
The spectacular BATMAN™ Villains Coin Note Collection continues with the third release in the collection. This 5g silver coin note features GOTHAM CITY™’s poster girl for chaos, HARLEY QUINN™. The innovative design combines both color and engraving to great effect, featuring a montage of HARLEY QUINN’s various depictions through the years. Officially licensed, the coin note is packaged inside a high-quality HARLEY QUINN-themed box. The note itself is presented within a unique holder, which allows for easy display. Inside the holder is a charming image of HARLEY QUINN with two villains in the background, including THE JOKER™, enhancing the coin note’s appeal. These are strictly limited with only 50,000 coin notes available worldwide. Each note has a unique serial number printed on it to confirm its authenticity. A highly desirable, and affordable, precious metal collectible for any DC Comics and HARLEY QUINN fan – it’s no laughing matter!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.