Harry Potter A Pop-Up Guide to Hogwarts Harry Potter Book
A signed and numbered limited edition of Matthew Reinhart’s 3D masterpiece Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Guide to Hogwarts Limited Edition, featuring six exclusive, never-before-seen pop-ups. Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Guide to Hogwarts is an exhilarating, i
- Reviews (0)
A signed and numbered limited edition of Matthew Reinhart’s 3D masterpiece Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Guide to Hogwarts Limited Edition, featuring six exclusive, never-before-seen pop-ups. Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Guide to Hogwarts is an exhilarating, interactive guide to the iconic school of witchcraft and wizardry, as seen in the Harry Potter films. This book features spectacular pop-up re-creations of key locations inside and outside of Hogwarts, and it opens flat to form a pop-up map of the castle and its grounds—including the Quidditch pitch, the Forbidden Forest, and beyond. Among the main pop-up structures, numerous mini-pops bring to life elements from Harry Potter—such as the Marauder’s Map and Flying Ford Anglia—while hidden pull-tabs and windows offer glimpses inside Hogwarts castle at iconic scenes and key moments from the films. This signed and numbered limited edition is packaged in a cloth slipcase and features six pop-ups not included in the trade edition. About the Author: Kevin M. Wilson, Artist: Kevin Wilson has exhibited his work globally and worked with clients such as IMAX, Marvel, and Bad Robot. He lives with his wife and two daughters in the south of England. Matthew Reinhart, Paper Engineer: Matthew Reinhart studied industrial design at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn before finding his calling as a paper engineer. His books include the best-selling Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy, Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros, and DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book, among many other award-winning titles. He lives in New York City.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.