Hawkeye Marvel Statue
Following the worldwide success of the Avengers: Endgame movie, Sideshow and Iron Studios are present the latest hero from the Battle Diorama Series Art Scale 1:10 line – Hawkeye! Hawkeye is Clint Barton, who started his comic book caree
- Reviews (0)
Following the worldwide success of the Avengers: Endgame movie, Sideshow and Iron Studios are present the latest hero from the Battle Diorama Series Art Scale 1:10 line – Hawkeye! Hawkeye is Clint Barton, who started his comic book career as an Iron Man antagonist, manipulated by the still villainous Black Widow, both of whom had a quick emotional relationship. Later, as well as the Widow, he regenerated and entered the Avengers. Created in comics by Stan Lee and Don Heck in 1964, in the ‘Marvel Movie Universe’ he made his first appearance in Thor (2011) played by Jeremy Renner, where he is a special agent of SHIELD, then in The Avengers (2012) he unites his talents as a combatant and supreme master of the bow and arrow in the formation of the group. Avengers: Endgame fans, don’t miss your chance to add Hawkeye to your collection.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.