Hogwarts – Astronomy Tower 3D Puzzle Harry Potter Puzzle
Imagine building your own 3D replica of Hogwarts – Astronomy Tower which, when added to Hogwarts – Great Hall, recreates the whole famous School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hogwarts – Astronomy Tower 875-piece Wrebbit 3D puzzle is a challenging project w
- Reviews (0)
Imagine building your own 3D replica of Hogwarts – Astronomy Tower which, when added to Hogwarts – Great Hall, recreates the whole famous School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hogwarts – Astronomy Tower 875-piece Wrebbit 3D puzzle is a challenging project which all Harry Potter fans 14 years old and up will want to carry out either on their own or with friends and family members. Once your project completed, your stunning accomplishment will be proudly displayed in your home. Take puzzles to new heights and go 3D! Build your own Hogwarts – Astronomy Tower Wrebbit 3D puzzle in 3 easy steps: SORT the pieces by shapes and colors, ASSEMBLE all the flat sections and GO 3D following the illustrated assembly booklet included in English, French and Spanish. Includes 875 puzzle pieces, each backed with ¼ inch of foam for a sturdy, impressive 3D model. “How to” videos and additional color instructions available through Wrebbit 3D’s website. Free replacement of missing or lost pieces also offered through Wrebbit 3D’s state of the art online customer service. With assembled dimensions of 15.5 x 12.75 x 19.25 inches and stunning graphics and illustrations, it will make quite an impression with friends and family members. All Wrebbit 3D puzzles are made in Canada using a unique foam backing technology providing snug and tight-fitting pieces that are easy to handle. Wrebbit 3D puzzles are real 3D jigsaw puzzles, not to be confused with construction kits or model kits. They do not require any glue for their assembly. They are the sturdiest 3D puzzles on the market with the highest quality of design and illustration.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.