Hogwarts Castle Silver Coin Harry Potter Silver Collectible
Magnificent Hogwarts Castle features on this finely engraved 1oz silver coin. On one side it shows a classic view of this magical castle from the Great Lake as Hedwig the Owl flies over. The legal tender status of the coin is confirmed by Her Majesty Que
- Reviews (0)
Magnificent Hogwarts Castle features on this finely engraved 1oz silver coin. On one side it shows a classic view of this magical castle from the Great Lake as Hedwig the Owl flies over. The legal tender status of the coin is confirmed by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy on the other side. The coin is presented in a beautiful wooden coin case, ideal for display, and arrives in perfect HARRY POTTER-themed packaging. A Certificate of Authenticity is placed inside which guarantees the pure quality of the silver, the limited mintage of 5,000 coins and includes the coin’s unique serial number. As well as a fabulous collectible, this coin would make a precious and unique gift for any fan.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.