IncrediBuilds: Millennium Falcon Collector’s Edition Star Wars Collectible Set
Build your own eighteen-inch model of the Millennium Falcon and learn all about the iconic Star Wars starship in this collectible IncrediBuilds book and model set. The full-color, hardcover book includes everything you need to know about the Millennium F
- Reviews (0)
Build your own eighteen-inch model of the Millennium Falcon and learn all about the iconic Star Wars starship in this collectible IncrediBuilds book and model set. The full-color, hardcover book includes everything you need to know about the Millennium Falcon, from basic flight and weapons capabilities to its famous owners, notable battles, and behind-the-scenes secrets, and includes a wealth of previously unseen content. The collectible wooden model is easy to assemble and snaps together to form a stunning, displayable eighteen-inch version of this fan-favorite Star Wars spacecraft.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.