Iron Man Infinity War Figurine Marvel Pewter Collectible
Iron Man, in a suit replicating the Mark L armor featured in the screen version of Infinity War, calls on every tactic in an epic confrontation with Thanos. Standing amidst the detritus of the battle on Titan, the exquisitely modelled pewter sculpture de
- Reviews (0)
Iron Man, in a suit replicating the Mark L armor featured in the screen version of Infinity War, calls on every tactic in an epic confrontation with Thanos. Standing amidst the detritus of the battle on Titan, the exquisitely modelled pewter sculpture demonstrates the extraordinary nanotechnology abilities of the suit to almost instantaneously morph and create weapons. This limited edition portrays the suit’s flight thrusters and arm weaponry deployed. This officially licensed figurine showcases the combined creativity of Malaysians Alan Quah and Mufizal Mokhtar, artists highly respected by the international comics and collectibles communities.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.