Iron Man Mark 42 Marvel Life-Size Figure
I’ll be damned. The prodigal son returns. Sideshow is proud to present the Iron Man Mark 42 Life-Size Figure, based on Tony Stark’s sleek and vibrant suit from Iron Man 3. Also known as the Autonomous Prehensil
- Reviews (0)
“I’ll be damned. The prodigal son returns.” Sideshow is proud to present the Iron Man Mark 42 Life-Size Figure, based on Tony Stark’s sleek and vibrant suit from Iron Man 3. Also known as the Autonomous Prehensile Propulsion Suit or the Prodigal Son, the Mark XLII stands over 84″tall on an illuminated base. The fiberglass and plastic suit also includes light-up features in the eyes, palms, and arc reactor chest piece. The suit features a predominantly gold-colored design, with the trademark red and silver accents Iron Man is known for, with intricate, screen-accurate detailing. Upgrade your Hall of Armors with the Iron Man Mark 42 Life-Size Figure, sure to be the centerpiece of any Marvel collection.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.