Iron Man Mark III Marvel Maquette
“Iron Man. That’s kind of catchy. I mean it’s not technically accurate, but it’s kind of provocative.” Sideshow and Legacy Effects are proud to present the Iron Man Mark III Maquette, based on Tony Stark’s third suit of armor f
- Reviews (0)
“Iron Man. That’s kind of catchy. I mean it’s not technically accurate, but it’s kind of provocative.” Sideshow and Legacy Effects are proud to present the Iron Man Mark III Maquette, based on Tony Stark’s third suit of armor from the first Iron Man film. The Mark III stands 22.5” tall, with Iron Man’s iconic red and gold armor plating and weathering effects. Iron Man stands atop a rubble base with remnants of Iron Monger below his boots. The Mark III suit has light-up features in the arc reactor, eyes, and hand repulsors. The arc reactor in Iron Monger’s chest also has a flickering effect. The Maquette will have both an AC adapter and battery options as power sources. Upgrade your arsenal and add the Iron Man Mark III Maquette to your Marvel collection today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.