Iron Man Mark L Accessories Marvel Collectible Set
Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to present the newly developed Iron Man Mark L Accessories Sixth Scale Collectible Set inspired by Iron Man’s latest innovative technology including a variety of powerful weapons and accessories from Marvel Studi
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to present the newly developed Iron Man Mark L Accessories Sixth Scale Collectible Set inspired by Iron Man’s latest innovative technology including a variety of powerful weapons and accessories from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War. Expertly crafted based on references from the film, featuring highly detailed interchangeable accessories includes a power mallet, battering ram, a hand blade, foot thruster, foot clamps, energy blade, katar, elliptical shield and a Gauntlet Constraint that fight against the Infinity Gauntlet. The groundbreaking Mark L Accessories Collectible Set is an incomparable addition to any Marvel fans collection!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.