Isidro Berserk Statue
I am going to be the strongest swordsman in the world! Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Exclusive Isidro Statue from Berserk. Isidro is a cheeky and hot-headed young vagabond who ran away from home in search of adventur
- Reviews (0)
“I am going to be the strongest swordsman in the world!” Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Exclusive Isidro Statue from Berserk. Isidro is a cheeky and hot-headed young vagabond who ran away from home in search of adventure. He has always dreamed of being if not a soldier, the best mercenary warrior of his time. The inspiration for his ambitions is the legend “Hundred Man Slayer”who fought in the original Band of the Falcon. Although Guts has never revealed to Isidro that he is in fact the young boy’s idol. Being a younger member of Guts traveling party, Isidro is training under Guts, hoping to achieve his dream of becoming the greatest swordsman in the world. Isidro stands about 21 inches tall with the Puck on, 20 inches without. The Isidro statue is a must-have for any Berserk or manga fans!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.