Jean Grey Marvel Premium Format™ Figure
I’m not afraid to die for what I believe in. Are you? Sideshow presents the Jean Grey Premium Format™ Figure, joining Sideshow’s X-Men Collection. The Jean Grey Premium Format™ Figure measures 21″tall
- Reviews (0)
“I’m not afraid to die for what I believe in. Are you?” Sideshow presents the Jean Grey Premium Format™ Figure, joining Sideshow’s X-Men Collection. The Jean Grey Premium Format™ Figure measures 21″tall above a snowy landscape base as pink tendrils of her telekinetic power rise from the ground, holding her aloft. The Jean Grey Premium Format™ Figure features an entirely sculpted costume, inspired by her 90s era X-Men Gold team uniform. Jean has a sculpted yellow and blue bodysuit with detailed paneling and raised elements, along with blue gauntlets, shoulder pads, and an open cowl. She also wears a red and black X-Men insignia buckle, and her signature red hair flows dramatically behind her. Take home this legendary telepath and order the Jean Grey Premium Format™ Figure for your universe of Marvel collectibles today!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.