Jesse Custer Preacher Statue
From the hit AMC series Preacher, the Jesse Custer statue is based on a painting by artist Rory Kurtz, capturing not only the physical details of the character, but painted to feature the dramatic lighting in the artwork as well. The statue depicts Jesse
- Reviews (0)
From the hit AMC series Preacher, the Jesse Custer statue is based on a painting by artist Rory Kurtz, capturing not only the physical details of the character, but painted to feature the dramatic lighting in the artwork as well. The statue depicts Jesse in repose, enjoying a smoke while brushing up on The Word, with a special coffee can hiding out behind him… Jesse Custer is a small town preacher with a criminal past and a newly discovered superpower to command others to do as he says. When Jesse learns God is missing, he makes it his personal mission to find Him. He hits the road with his badass girlfriend Tulip and best friend Cassidy on a crazy search to either help God if He’s in trouble, or to kick His ass.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.