K-2SO Star Wars Premium Format™ Figure
“I’m standing by as you requested, although there’s a problem on the horizon.” Sideshow is proud to present the K-2SO™ Premium Format™ Figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. This reprogrammed impe
- Reviews (0)
“I’m standing by as you requested, although there’s a problem on the horizon.” Sideshow is proud to present the K-2SO™ Premium Format™ Figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. This reprogrammed imperial droid measures 22” tall and is standing atop a Citadel Tower themed base. His black external armor is visibly weathered, and K-2SO is painted with red and yellow details as well as the logo of the Empire. This Star Wars collectible Premium Format™ Figure is mixed media, featuring metal in K-2SO’s legs which steadily support his unique gait. K-2SO has intricate pistons and gears in his various joints, and the impressive imperial droid also features light-up eyes in his portrait, allowing you to display him with an ‘activated’ look. K-2SO also comes equipped with a blaster in his hand. Let him be there for your Star Wars collection! Pre-Order the K-2SO™ Premium Format™Star Wars Figure and add him to your Rebellion today.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.