Kagero Predator Predator Life-Size Bust
Sideshow and CoolProps are proud to present the world-famous artist AKIHITO’s originally designed Predator. ??? (KAGER??) means “Shadow Wolf” in Japanese Kanji. One Kanji?????in the name can be interpreted as “Ninja&rdquo
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and CoolProps are proud to present the world-famous artist AKIHITO’s originally designed Predator. ??? (KAGER??) means “Shadow Wolf” in Japanese Kanji. One Kanji?????in the name can be interpreted as “Ninja” in Japanese. He is like a special assassin designed to silently kill his targets. Also, KAGER?? has an alternative meaning. ???( KAGER??) can mean “Heat waves”. He is like the flames of an inferno which usually believed how Predators appear. The bio mask is designed in three divided parts and can be removed. You can also display the mask on the mask stand. The KAGER?? Predator also features 2 katana which can be displayed wherever you like. The Life-Size bust will also feature a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the amazing designer Akihito and he will supervise every product’s paint application to guarantee quality!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.