Kandarian Dagger Evil Dead II Prop
Sideshow and Trick or Treat Studios with Studios Canal present the Official Evil Dead 2: Kandarian Dagger Prop! This amazing Prop was sculpted by Russ Lukich and is one to one scale to the original Kandarian Dagger as seen in the cult classic Evil Dead
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Trick or Treat Studios with Studios Canal present the Official Evil Dead 2: Kandarian Dagger Prop! This amazing Prop was sculpted by Russ Lukich and is one to one scale to the original Kandarian Dagger as seen in the cult classic Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn. Every detail of the Kandarian Dagger is presented here including sculpted teeth, spinal cord, skull and rib bones. The Dagger is cast in high-quality resin and measures 25′ from hilt to deadly point. Included with the Dagger is a finely sculpted stand so that you can safely display your Dagger anywhere you’d like and everything is presented in a beautiful Collectors Box.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.