Ken Masters Violent Ken with Dragon Flame Street Fighter Statue
Though he will never back down from a fight, by the events of Street Fighter V, Ken is a married family man, and has traded in his trademark red gi for the first time in franchise history. Having learned humility and found inner peace, he is even ready t
- Reviews (0)
Though he will never back down from a fight, by the events of Street Fighter V, Ken is a married family man, and has traded in his trademark red gi for the first time in franchise history. Having learned humility and found inner peace, he is even ready to become the sensei and take on a disciple of his own. But for his premiere in the 1:4 Ultra Statue line, Pop Culture Shock Collectibles has chosen to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Ken Masters by putting him back in his trademark togs and offering limited edition variants of all his pre-SFV looks. For the first time ever, we have the long-awaited Violent Ken. This exclusive cult favorite from Ultra Street Fighter II is a ruthless, cutthroat Ken Masters like we’ve never seen, brainwashed by M. Bison’s Psycho Power! With bleached hair, darker skin, and aggressive, violet eyes, this very limited piece also comes with a translucent purple Dragon Flame. “Our Street Fighter V Ken in his new costume was an immediate sell out last year, and we wanted to revisit him again for his 30th birthday,” says Pop Culture Shock Founder Jerry Macaluso. “The problem is that his looks throughout the years were so popular we didn’t know which to choose. So, because they demanded it, we’re letting the fans choose whichever one they want.”
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.