Killer Croc DC Comics Premium Format™ Figure
??I threw a rock at him!???Killer Croc might not be the brightest villain to ever grace the pages of DC Comics, but he is one of the toughest and most brutal. Constantly stepping up against Batman, and occasionally other super-villains, Ki
- Reviews (0)
??I threw a rock at him!???Killer Croc might not be the brightest villain to ever grace the pages of DC Comics, but he is one of the toughest and most brutal. Constantly stepping up against Batman, and occasionally other super-villains, Killer Croc is as formidable an opponent as he is a statue.?Sideshow??s Killer Croc Premium Format? Figure captures the physicality and anger that DC collectors expect from this misshapen villain. Poised to stomp through the sewers, Croc??s feet are kicking up a splash as a rat scurries around him.?Clad in weathered fabric pants and rope belt, Croc gives the impression that he is a man or beast that has been living rough on the edge.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.