Kong vs Skull Crawler Deluxe Version Kong: Skull Island Statue
“All hail the King.” Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present Kong Vs Skull Crawler from Kong: Skull Island (Film). Kong: Skull Island is a 2017 film co-produced by Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. that serves as an origin story
- Reviews (0)
“All hail the King.” Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present Kong Vs Skull Crawler from Kong: Skull Island (Film). Kong: Skull Island is a 2017 film co-produced by Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. that serves as an origin story for King Kong. It is the second entry in the Monster Verse, following 2014’s Godzilla, and will be followed by 2019’s Godzilla: King of the Monsters, before culminating with 2020’s Godzilla vs. Kong. Set in 1973, the film follows a team of scientists and a US Army unit recently withdrawn from the Vietnam War who travel to an uncharted island in the Pacific and encounter terrifying creatures and the mighty Kong. The diorama represents one of the most epic fighting scenes of the film with the Skull Crawler clinging on Kong.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.