Landspeeder Replica Star Wars Pewter Collectible
Hovering on its repulsorlifts, Luke heads for the Jundland Wastes in his landspeeder in search of R2, its scanners picking up a telltale signature ahead. Could it be the escaped droid? As C-3PO guns the thrust turbines, little does the protocol droid or
- Reviews (0)
Hovering on its repulsorlifts, Luke heads for the Jundland Wastes in his landspeeder in search of R2, its scanners picking up a telltale signature ahead. Could it be the escaped droid? As C-3PO guns the thrust turbines, little does the protocol droid or Luke realize that they are being watched. Royal Selangor’s officially licensed 1/18 scale replica of Luke’s trusty X-34 landspeeder, with pinpoint detail in satin finish pewter, floats tantalizingly above its sleek display stand. The stand’s mirrored surface accentuates this unique hover feature, whilst suggesting the mirage effect of desert conditions. The Hovering Landspeeder Replica is a great addition to your Star Wars collectibles!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.