Longclaw Game of Thrones Replica
Ned Stark’s bastard son, Jon was raised at Winterfell on near-equal footing with his siblings. He joined the Night’s Watch where he serves as steward to Lord Commander Mormont. Despite his instincts to join Robb on the battlefield, he stayed up nor
- Reviews (0)
Ned Stark’s bastard son, Jon was raised at Winterfell on near-equal footing with his siblings. He joined the Night’s Watch where he serves as steward to Lord Commander Mormont. Despite his instincts to join Robb on the battlefield, he stayed up north to honor his vows to the Watch. While traveling beyond the Wall with the Lord Commander, he was separated from the rest of the group. The Game of Thrones® Collection is a series of collectible weapons and armor painstakingly recreated from the actual props used on HBO®’s hit fantasy epic Game of Thrones®. The officially licensed collectibles are made from the highest quality materials and have been crafted with special attention to reproduce the authentic details found on the props. Each sword is serialized and will come with a wall mount and a certificate of authenticity. This item is not a toy, please keep out of the reach of children. This replica sword is intended solely for display purposes as a collector’s item.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.