Magneto Marvel Maquette
??It is time that our enemies learn what we already know?? that there is no place to hide!?? ? Sideshow is thrilled to present the Magneto Maquette, measuring over 25?? tall. Magneto hovers deftly over a base formed from the m
- Reviews (0)
??It is time that our enemies learn what we already know?? that there is no place to hide!?? ? Sideshow is thrilled to present the Magneto Maquette, measuring over 25?? tall. Magneto hovers deftly over a base formed from the mangled remains of a Sentinel head, with tendrils of scrapped metal reaching upwards under his immense mutant powers. ? The Magneto Maquette has a strong physique, featuring a resin face and body.? Magneto has a sculpted and textured red suit as well as armored purple gloves, boots, and a belt. His helmeted portrait shows an expression of gritted teeth and whitened eyes, showing his powers of magnetism in action. Magneto also has a purple fabric cape, which includes internal wires for custom posing possibilities.Prove the superior strength of mutants and add the Magneto Maquette to your Marvel collection today!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.