Miss Mindy Ariel Disney Figurine
A dinglehopper is a girl’s best friend according to The Little Mermaid. Ariel is featured on a glass bubble which lights up to reveal the loyal advisor Sebastian. The Cartoon Folk Art from the World of Miss Mindy is unmistakably prolific. She brin
- Reviews (0)
A dinglehopper is a girl’s best friend according to The Little Mermaid. Ariel is featured on a glass bubble which lights up to reveal the loyal advisor Sebastian. The Cartoon Folk Art from the World of Miss Mindy is unmistakably prolific. She brings your favorite animations to life, exaggerating features and adding dreamy doses of creativity to each piece! The World of Miss Mindy’s pieces are marvelous additions to any collection. The free-spirited Princess Ariel is confident and creative, and this figurine by Miss Mindy exemplifies just that. What’s more, she even lights up! Her whimsical sparkle will make any room a little brighter
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.