Modern Raptor Battlestar Galactica Model
The Raptor is one of the most versatile ships in the Colonial Military. Operating both offensively and defensively, the Raptor was used to ferry troops and munitions, boost or block communications, and conduct search and rescue operations. This Ra
- Reviews (0)
The Raptor is one of the most versatile ships in the Colonial Military. Operating both offensively and defensively, the Raptor was used to ferry troops and munitions, boost or block communications, and conduct search and rescue operations. This Raptor ship model is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It captures the ships unique design, a chunky appearance that earned it the nickname ‘flying pillbox’, and small details like landing lights, engine burn, and cockpit decals. We have worked closely with members of the Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible. The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with series developer Ronald D. Moore.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.