Necalli V-Trigger Street Fighter Statue
The newest fighter to join the Street Fighter family is the mysterious wildman- Necalli. And what better way to introduce a new fighter than with a 1:6 scale statue line from Pop Culture Shock Collectibles? “We are all anxiously awaiting Necalli&r
- Reviews (0)
The newest fighter to join the Street Fighter family is the mysterious wildman- Necalli. And what better way to introduce a new fighter than with a 1:6 scale statue line from Pop Culture Shock Collectibles? “We are all anxiously awaiting Necalli’s debut in SFV.” said Jerry Macaluso, Founder of Pop Culture Shock, “His character design is so amazing, we instantly knew we had to add him to the roster!” The elegant statue depicts Necalli in his V-Trigger mode and thanks to the skill of the Pop Culture Shock’s team, every single thread of hair has exquisite detail. Utilizing the actual 3D files from Capcom, this is guaranteed to be the most accurate collectible yet. And thanks to the wild mane, this piece stands an impressive 15.5″ tall!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.