Ophelia Andrew Yang Doll
Kadira as Ophelia wears a stunning gown of ivory cotton and gold metallic lace, fastened asymmetrically at the shoulder and descending into dozens of tiers of dramatic ruffles to the floor. The dress is complimented by gold pumps, removable gold tul
- Reviews (0)
Kadira as Ophelia wears a stunning gown of ivory cotton and gold metallic lace, fastened asymmetrically at the shoulder and descending into dozens of tiers of dramatic ruffles to the floor. The dress is complimented by gold pumps, removable gold tulle ‘gloves’ and a gathered cape edged in lace trim and closed at the front with a black bias cut poly-chiffon ribbon. The face-up is hand painted and lashes hand applied, and the wig’s waves were created by heat setting dozens of small braids. A stunning ball-jointed 13′ tall, sixth scale, with 15 points of articulation for sheer range of motion. Ophelia was created by Andrew Yang, a doll collector and doll artist – filmmaker based in Los Angeles and New York.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.