Pachycephalosaurus Jurassic Park Statue
A Pachy… a pachy… oh, hell. Uh, the fathead with the bald spot. Friar Tuck!.”Audiences around the globe were able to feel the magic of Jurassic Park again when The Lost World: Jurassic Park premiered in 1997. A hilarious scene ensued whe||680168887905|903637|903638,903635||||||0|https://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=73004&userID=2248207&atc=1&productID=1076225569|||||||https://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=73004&userID=2248207&mobile=1&productID=1076225569|https://www.sideshowtoy.com/photo/|https://www.sideshowtoy.com/photo/|||||||
- Reviews (0)
“A Pachy… a pachy… oh, hell. Uh, the fathead with the bald spot. Friar Tuck!.”Audiences around the globe were able to feel the magic of Jurassic Park again when The Lost World: Jurassic Park premiered in 1997. A hilarious scene ensued when big game hunter Roland Tembo attempted to explain just what a Pachycephalosaurus resembled. Pachycephalosaurus, or thick-headed lizard, is one of the more colorful dinosaurs of The Lost World and its unusual appearance has made it a favorite among fans. However, until now, the Pachycephalosaurus has been ignored as a collectible that you can own.Chronicle Collectibles is proud to announce that for the first-time ever you can bring home “Pachy”to round out your growing collection of Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park pieces. The Pachycephalosaurus continues the line of cinema-quality statues molded directly from the maquettes originally created by Stan Winston Studios.The Pachycephalosaurus will make a unique conversation piece to display in your home or office. Made to exacting detail, this statue is set on a circular base designed to resemble a dirt and rock-strewn surface. Each one of these stunning pieces will be individually numbered. With a very low edition size, this is truly a piece that a Jurassic Park fan can be delighted to own.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.