Pennywise with Broken Arm It Collectible Figure
“Something happens to you when you leave this town. The farther away, the hazier it all gets. But me, I never left. I remember all of it.” A call from Mike Hanlon changed everything! Twenty-seven years after the events of the summer of 1989,
- Reviews (0)
“Something happens to you when you leave this town. The farther away, the hazier it all gets. But me, I never left. I remember all of it.” A call from Mike Hanlon changed everything! Twenty-seven years after the events of the summer of 1989, Pennywise returns. The Losers’ Club fulfilled their promises and returned to Derry to put an end to the evil being once and for all. Unbeknownst to them, Pennywise has returned, stronger and crueler than ever. Sideshow and Hot Toys present the terrifying Pennywise Cosbaby from IT Chapter 2! This cosbaby features his bright orange hair wearing a vintage clown costume with a broken arm in hand to recreate the most iconic scenes from the movie! IT will have great presence in your horror display!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.