Pick-R-Up (Candy Red) Fallout Die-cast Figure
Hard at work in the pre-war world, the Pick-R-Up was the mainstay of the hardworking tradesfolk who relied on its rugged construction to get them through their working day without ever missing a beat. The muscular V8 diesel-fusion engine, instantly recog
- Reviews (0)
Hard at work in the pre-war world, the Pick-R-Up was the mainstay of the hardworking tradesfolk who relied on its rugged construction to get them through their working day without ever missing a beat. The muscular V8 diesel-fusion engine, instantly recognizable by its powerful throaty rumble, lent credibility to the well-known Chryslus Pick-R-Up advertising catchphrase, “Ain’t No Load She Can’t Haul”. This highly detailed and accurate replica, larger in size and weight than the Fusion Flea, was chosen by Chryslus to be awarded to loyal Chryslus staff who had worked at the company for five years. As you hold this superb piece of history in your hand you can get some idea of the satisfaction and pride the engineers who created it must have felt every time they pulled into a garage or passed a building site and saw it parked, waiting to go to work.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.