Poxxil The Scourge Court of the Dead Premium Format™ Figure
“They deride me, calling me ’needlepick’ – but let me ask you – what is sharper than a needle?’ Sideshow presents the Exclusive Poxxil: The Scourge Premium Format™ Figure, the latest addition to our original Court of the
- Reviews (0)
“They deride me, calling me ’needlepick’ – but let me ask you – what is sharper than a needle?’ Sideshow presents the Exclusive Poxxil: The Scourge Premium Format™ Figure, the latest addition to our original Court of the Dead collection. Not all those who reside in the Underworld toil selflessly for the Alltaker in support of his secret rebellion against Heaven and Hell. Some, like Poxxil, support the rise of the Underworld only insofar as it coincides with their own personal gain. Poxxil is a scourger, a type of reaper who scavenges and picks at the leftover and overlooked bits of etherea. ‘In this particular pose/moment in time, Poxxil is scavenging a war-torn battlefield,” explained sculptor Mark Newman. “He is collecting any last bits of spirit essence he can find from the fallen to feed his own life force.’ Poxxil stands just over 25” tall, towering menacingly over his environment on one spindly and grotesquely detailed leg. “I researched ostriches for the leg structure anatomy, to bring more of a sense of reality to this fantasy character,” Newman said. ‘I also got a bit morbid – as one often does while working on the Court of the Dead line – and researched animal carcasses for the torso of Poxxil. Mostly the larger dead African animals provided the best reference for anatomy of withered and rotted body parts.” The resulting union of intricate realism with fantasy anatomy produces a character straight out of a nightmare. Peruse the visceral details of Poxxil and you won’t be able to look away – even if you want to! Gloriously adorned with a ragged skirt and an imposing gnarled staff, every carefully weathered and tattered element of this figure is dripping with the suggestion of his storied scavenging. But lurking within his billowing hood is his most horrifying feature: his haunting, twisted face. Gaze into Poxxil’s eyes
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.