Predator Jungle Hunter Predator Maquette
What the hell are you? Well, he’s the Predator Jungle Hunter Maquette from Sideshow. If only Dutch had known that. IF ONLY! Though, the locals of Val Verde called him “El Diablo que hace trofeos de los
- Reviews (0)
“What the hell are you?” Well, he’s the Predator Jungle Hunter Maquette from Sideshow. If only Dutch had known that. IF ONLY! Though, the locals of Val Verde called him “El Diablo que hace trofeos de los hombres.” Like all of the Yautja, the Jungle Hunter hunted for sport and for glory yet the brave men and women of the Sideshow Design and Development team have managed to capture him here for you. We’re not saying that there weren’t losses, but some of those folks are never going to be the same. An amazing portrayal of this iconic character, the Jungle Hunter Maquette stands an imposing 27.5″and is clad in his traditional armor which is a combination of polyresin and fabric elements. Don’t miss your chance to add the Predator Jungle Hunter Maquette to your collection!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.