Professor X Marvel Statue
Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1963, Charles Francis Xavier known as the ‘Professor X’ is the mentor and founder of the X-Men. Charles is among the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe, with powers that include Telepathy, Telepath
- Reviews (0)
Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1963, Charles Francis Xavier known as the ‘Professor X’ is the mentor and founder of the X-Men. Charles is among the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe, with powers that include Telepathy, Telepathic Illusion, Mental Manipulation and Psionic Burst. He is the creator of the Xavier School for the Gifted, where young mutants are trained to learn to control their powers and to fight for the ‘peaceful coexistence’ between humans and mutants. His creation, according to Lee and Kirby, was inspired by actor Yul Brynner and in the stories written by screenwriter Chris Claremont, had his personality based on Martin Luther King Jr. Professor X comes with his iconic floating wheelchair and is an important part of the huge Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1:10 X-Men diorama that takes place at his mansion in an epic battle!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.