Rambo Rambo Statue
“To survive a war, you gotta become war.” First Blood introduced the American public to John Rambo, a decorated Vietnam War veteran forced to use the skills he acquired in the war to defend himself from a brutish small town police force. Th
- Reviews (0)
“To survive a war, you gotta become war.” First Blood introduced the American public to John Rambo, a decorated Vietnam War veteran forced to use the skills he acquired in the war to defend himself from a brutish small town police force. The films popularity spawned several sequels, solidifying Rambo as one of the biggest action heroes of the decade. Now, Pop Culture Shock Collectibles is proud to announce our Rambo 1:3 Scale mixed media statue. Pulled from the iconic helicopter scene at the end of Rambo: First Blood Part 2, this hand sculpted figure stands atop an outcropping of rocks thrusting from beneath a rushing river, nocking an explosive tipped arrow into his compound bow. Featuring meticulously crafted clothing and accessories from the film, this statue stands almost 3 feet tall and is limited to 400 pieces, demanding to be the centerpiece of any Rambo fan collection.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.