Rebels & Scoundrels Star Wars Art Print
“Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.” Sideshow and ACME Archives present the Rebels and Scoundrels Fine Art Print by artist Paul Shipper. Inspired by Star Wars: Episode V- The Empire Strikes Back, the Rebels and Scoundrels Fine
- Reviews (0)
“Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.” Sideshow and ACME Archives present the Rebels and Scoundrels Fine Art Print by artist Paul Shipper. Inspired by Star Wars: Episode V- The Empire Strikes Back, the Rebels and Scoundrels Fine Art Print puts the spotlight on Han Solo and his faithful co-pilot Chewbacca against a collage of iconic movie moments. To one side, Lando Calrissian and Boba Fett represent fateful encounters in Cloud City, while on the other side, the threat of Darth Vader looms behind Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. Artist Paul Shipper evokes the classic Star Wars movie poster visuals in this breathtaking illustration, set against a black starry background while the Millennium Falcon makes the jump to hyperspace at the bottom of the composition. Each Rebels and Scoundrels Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated pencil signature as well as a Certificate of Authenticity as a part of the hand-numbered edition of 400 pieces. Add some roguish charm to your wall and smuggle the Rebels and Scoundrels Fine Art Print by Paul Shipper into your galaxy of Star Wars collectibles today! Print details: Officially licensed by Lucasfilm in partnership with ACME Archives Hand-numbered limited edition of 400 Certificate of Authenticity a digital artist signature About the Artist: Paul Shipper is a freelance illustrator best known for producing key art and imagery for film, entertainment and advertising. Born in Manchester, his formal education ended in 1997 with a BA in illustration and Animation from MMU. Inspired from a young age by the one sheets in the cinema lobby and the posters on his bedroom wall, Paul fell in love with the craft and beauty of the illustrated film poster. Since the mid-to-late 90’s he has been on a self proclaimed mission to bring the beloved ‘old school’ illustrated movie posters he grew up with back to the cinema… and beyond. Since then Paul has gone on to create illustrat
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.