Return of Wolverine Marvel Art Print
“It’s been a long ride. Hell of a trip.” Sideshow presents the Return of Wolverine Fine Art Print by renowned Marvel Comics artist Adi Granov. You can’t keep a good mutant down! The Return of Wolverine Fine Art Print puts a resu
- Reviews (0)
“It’s been a long ride. Hell of a trip.” Sideshow presents the Return of Wolverine Fine Art Print by renowned Marvel Comics artist Adi Granov. You can’t keep a good mutant down! The Return of Wolverine Fine Art Print puts a resurrected Logan back in the saddle as he races into action on his motorcycle. Artist Adi Granov captures the speed and intensity of Wolverine’s ride as his Adamantium claws kick up sparks on the ground beside him. Dressed in his blue and yellow costume, this mighty Marvel mutant is ready to do what he does best, no matter the foe he faces. Originally created as a variant cover for Return of Wolverine #5, written by Charles Soule for Marvel Comics in 2019, this action-packed illustration has been specially reproduced as a fine art collectible exclusively through Sideshow. Each Return of Wolverine Fine Art Print is hand-signed by Adi Granov and features an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 200 pieces. Don’t miss your chance to sink your claws into an incredible Marvel Comics collectible- bring home the Return of Wolverine Fine Art Print by Adi Granov today! Print details: Officially licensed by Marvel Limited edition of 200 18×24′ fine art giclée print, approx 22×28.5′ with frame 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM Epson archival inks Hand signed by the artist, Adi Granov Embossed seal of authenticity Black Frame details: 1.25′ Wood Frame in Matte Black Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and Chicago Blues) Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials Framing grade acrylic Wire hanger: No additional hardware required About the Artist: Adi works as an illustrator and designer primarily for Marvel. His most notable works include the Iron Man: Extremis series, written by Warren Ellis, and his role as a conceptual designer and illustrator on the Iron Man films and the Av
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.