Ryu Battle Version Street Fighter Statue
The only character to appear in every Street Fighter game and every crossover. Capcom’s unofficial mascot and ambassador for other media. The irrefutable star of the #1 fighting game in history. Sideshow and Pop Culture Shock Collectibles are proud
- Reviews (0)
The only character to appear in every Street Fighter game and every crossover. Capcom’s unofficial mascot and ambassador for other media. The irrefutable star of the #1 fighting game in history. Sideshow and Pop Culture Shock Collectibles are proud to present the 1:3 scale statue of Ryu, one of the most recognizable and beloved characters in all of gaming. With their signature level of artistry, Pop Culture Shock will depict Ryu in his three most indelible looks. Classic Ryu, the attire that’s become identifiable worldwide over the last three decades. Battle Ryu, his hardened, more mature Street Fighter V variant. And Evil Ryu, infected by the Satsui no Hado in an attempt to master the darker aspects of the fighting arts.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.