Solid Snake Metal Gear Solid Figure
Sideshow and First 4 Figures present the Metal Gear Solid Solid Snake SD 8′ PVC Painted Statue. ‘Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it.’ ?D Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid Although ador
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and First 4 Figures present the Metal Gear Solid Solid Snake SD 8′ PVC Painted Statue. ‘Unfortunately, killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it.’ ?D Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid Although adorable in nature, Solid Snake SD is still very much the lethal weapon he is notorious as. Underestimating his prowess on the battlefield is a sure-fire way to lead to his target’s demise. Known as David before his military days, Solid Snake was a former spy, special ops soldier, and mercenary. Being fluent in six languages and possessing an IQ of 180, he was known as ‘the Man Who Makes the Impossible Possible’. He became a living legend among the military black ops because of his deeds. Solid Snake is the product of the Les Enfants Terribles project, which produces clones of the world-renowned soldier Big Boss. At first, Snake was a United States Army Special Forces (a.k.a. Green Beret) but was later transferred to High-Tech Special Forces Unit FOXHOUND while under the command of Big Boss. He became a war hero for stopping potential nuclear catastrophes on multiple occasions by repeatedly disarming and destroying the international threat code-named Metal Gear. Later on in Snake’s career, his body began to age rapidly due to genetic changes from his original cloning process. With the unfortunate deterioration of his health, he was forced to retire after his final mission in taking down the corrupt organization behind American politics known as the Patriots.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.